Second Round of Counseling for applicants seeking admission under 5% reserved category of sports for the session 2022-23:
With reference to the approval of the competent authority vide letter No. VCD/22/3318 dated 07-10-2022 the second round of Sports Trials for sports category candidates under 5% reserved category of sports in various departments of P.U. will be held on 07-10-2022, 10-10-2022 and 12-10-2022 till 4.00 p.m. at P.U. Sports Ground (report in Gymnasium Hall in case of rain). This second round of sports trials will be conducted for those sports persons who have already applied and could not appear in the sports trials on the specific day of trials due to any reason, if the seats remain vacant in the sports category in the concerned department after fulfilling the seats from the first merit list already sent to various department of P.U. subject to the eligibility conditions as per P.U. rules.
Applicants are advised to submit the recommendation of the concerned department regarding vacancy of seats under 5% reserved category of sports in the concerned department in writing before appearing in the trials.
Online Admission website Fee [Non-Refundable/ Non-Transferable] :
- Candidate cannot edit/change the form once it is confirmed, also any type of editing/updation in admission form is not allowed once it is confirmed/locked.
- For any queries related to all Post Graduate/ Diploma / Advance diploma courses kindly email on email@example.com
- For Admission to 1 Course, Rs. 300/- will be charged
- For Admission to 2 Courses, Rs. 400/- will be charged
- For Admission to 3 Courses, Rs. 500/- will be charged
- For Admission to 4 Courses, Rs. 600/- will be charged
Candidate(s) intending to apply for more than FOUR (04) Courses is/are required to submit an additional fee of Rs.300
- For Admission to 5 Course, Rs. 900/- will be charged
- For Admission to 6 Courses, Rs. 1000/- will be charged
- For Admission to 7 Courses, Rs. 1100/- will be charged
- For Admission to 8 Courses, Rs. 1200/- will be charged
50% concession to SC/ST/PwD candidates in Application Fee.
Note: To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or system congestion or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on-line admission form without waiting for the last date/time.
Panjab University shall not be responsible if candidate are not able to fill their Admission form because of the last-minute rush.